Estimating And Repair Planning
The following documents and reports were either produced by the CIC Estimating & Repair Planning Committee or are related to the work of this committee. Click on the appropriate title in order to read or download the document. If you wish to comment on any of these documents or reports, please email the committee contact.
Estimating & Repair Planning Presentations
- Aligning the estimating process with current vehicle technology and repair procedures
- The Estimating Committee will discuss various estimating challenges new vehicle technology presents with their OEM representatives
- Committee Mission, Vision; Presenting Damages; Audience Questions/Responses
2022-4Estimating: Stop Guessing and Start Researching for Safe Repair Outcomes – Continued presentation from PHX for part two. Now that we researched and located the OEM repair information. We will discuss how to effectively document your repair file as well as discussing how some of the OEMs would want their information shared to support a proper and safe repair outcome..
2022-1 Estimating (slideshow) Stop Guessing and Start Researching for Safe Repair Outcomes The Estimating Committee will dive into the extensive amount of research required on today’s modern and complex vehicles, to properly document and develop a repair plan for safe repair outcomes. This presentation will continue as a series throughout 2022.
- To view, click the link to download and view file in PPT Slideshow w/Quicktime Video enabled, and click on the slide to advance.
- Tips: You can hover over any “black boxes” as videos to see Play button, then click outside of the box to advance slides.
Estimating & Repair Planning Work Products
To Contact Committee:
Danny Gredinberg / DEG
Name / Company
Roger Cada / Accountable Estimating
Kevin Earlywine / Full Impact Technologies
Robert Toles / Retired
Joshua Fabros / Central Regions
Scott Ellegood / Accountable Estimating LLC
Danny Panduro / Fix Auto
Kent Ruppert / Accountable Estimating LLC
Ron Reichen / Precision Body and Paint
Tom Hollenstain / TLC Consulting